Kitchen and bathroom resurfacing in Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast
30 years industry experience I Locally owned and operated I Affordable and convenient
30 years of experience
Your home is one of the biggest assets you'll ever own. When it comes to introducing paint - don't leave your kitchen, bathroom and laundry to a novice!
With 30 years' industry experience, we've mastered the art and science of resurfacing to ensure you get a premium finish every time.
Family run business
There's something truly special working with small businesses, because you're more than just a number to us.
We are locally owned and operated, nestled between the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane and because we don't have the same overheads as the bigger companies, we can do a top job without charging you an arm and a leg!
Most of our business comes from word of mouth referrals or repeat clients (once they get their kitchen done, they want the same 'wow' moments with their bathrooms and laundry!) - a testament to how we operate and how we treat your home as we would our own.
Reliable and Credible
With industrial strength polyurethane paint and a 5 year warranty on kitchen resurfacing workmanship, you can rest assured your home is in the hands of professionals.
We come out to assess and advise, we don't cut corners and we clean up after ourselves.... I guess you can say we buck the trend when it comes to being tradies!
The process of kitchen and bathroom resurfacing
Kitchen and bathroom resurfacing are pretty straight forward, except that it takes a good eye, a steady hand, and the credentials to understand the surface texture and its use so we can determine the best approach.
Not sure how it all works? It's not rocket science, but it does take skill and experience to get the job done right first time, every time - no streaks, no bubbles, no overspray.
After inspecting your kitchen, bathroom or laundry and showing the range of colours and handles on offer, we get to work!
- We mask off edges and hinges; and place sheeting up to avoid overspray - if we’re doing your cabinets, we’ll remove these and take offsite for spraying both sides
- We lightly scuff the surface with grit sandpaper to promote adhesion
- We then clean the surface using surface solvent cleaner to remove build up and residual oils
- The next step is to sand and repair any imperfections on the surface
- We then spray two coats of primer to ensure maximum adhesion and to significantly extend the lifespan of the coating
- Next, we sand, prepare and spray two top coats of your chosen Dulux satin semi-gloss or gloss colour
- Finally, a few days later, we re-attached cabinet doors, replace handles if selected and clean up; leaving your kitchen, bathroom and laundry just like new!